Helsingin yliopiston lääketieteellisen tiedekunnan ensimmäisen vuoden opiskelijoille!
HUOM! Kaikille on tehty Inkling-tili jo valmiiksi, joten älä rekisteröidy itse, vaan loggaa sisään omalla sähköpostiosoitteellasi ja väliaikaisella salasanalla (joko Inkling appsilla iPadissa tai selaimella oikealta Open-linkistä)! Jos ei onnistu (olet esim. ilmoittautunut yliopistoon myöhemmin), niin ota yhteyttä Terkkoon, ei Inklingiin. Katso tarkemmat ohjeet alta.
Here are instructions for how to access this content:On Your iPad, iPad Mini and iPhone:
1. Download the Inkling app by clicking here or by searching for "Inkling" in the App Store.
2. Because you are a new user, login with your email address (the one used on the email you received from Inkling) and temporary password.
For security reasons, we suggest that you change your password as soon as possible. You can do so by tapping Account in the app, then Edit Profile.
Once you open the app and log in, visit your Library, where you will be able to download your full titles or select chapters. Make sure you’re on a strong WiFi connection and using the latest version of our app.
On the Web:
Read these titles instantly in one of the supported browsers for Inkling for Web, Google Chrome, Firefox (most titles), Apple Safari or Internet Explorer, by logging in to your account at inkling.com/read
You should use the username and password information above.
Please click on the LIBRARY drop-down in upper right hand corner near your other account information.
And here's a quick overview of the key platform features and functions:
Buy more books from Inkling:
Welcome to Inkling! You now have access to three highly interactive texts that will never expire:
- Medicine - All Feeds
- Allergology and Immunology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Clinical Chemistry
- Clinical Medicine
- Complementary Medicine
- Cytology and Histology
- Forensic Medicine
- General Practice
- Health services and Administration
- Infectious Diseases
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Education and Humanities
- Medical Microbiology
- Medicine - Other
- Nutritional Sciences
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Occupational Health
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Otorhinolaryngology and Phoniatrics
- Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy
- Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
- Public Health
- Respiratory Medicine
- Sports Medicine