- Click one of the categories at the top of the page and select your favorite publication feeds by clicking . Now you can follow them from the front page.
- Type in your query to the search box and you will have a search operator guide on the left side of the result page. If you click "Click here to use this query as your Feed Navigator frontpage (and MyTerkko) query." -link at the result page, you will have dynamic search results in the front page. If you click , you will have the URL address to the search results.
- Click "save" to save the article. Click "My Articles" on the front page to see them.
- Click to find OpenURL / SFX-services (Add Your Institutions OpenURL-resolver »),
to export article in to RefWorks or to order article via Document Delivery.
- Click at the bottom of the page to have RSS-feed of your current selections. Live Bookmark is also available. For non-commercial use only.
- Feed Navigator has 1180351 references. You must have access rights to the publication to read the full texts.
- You can also use a Terkko Navigator to search and browse the database.
- Download Feed Navigator Search Engine to your browser.
- Starttiopas (In Finnish)
- RSS described in plain English
- Click Save on the top of the screen to save your settings. After saving, you can synchronize MyFeed and MyArticles with another browser (e.g. mobile) and with a name you can restore your MyArticles and MyFeed if you have erased your cookies. Name has to be hard to guess and it must be at least 4 characters long and contain only letters and numbers.
- Click Open on the top of the screen to restore your MyFeed and MyArticles. Your current MyFeed and MyArticles will be replaced with saved MyFeed and MyArticles.
- Click New to clear your current MyFeed and MyArticles from Feed Navigator (and MyTerkko).