RESEARCH DATA SERVICES:
YOU HAVE DATA. WE HELP YOU TO STORE, SECURE AND SHARE IT!
University of Helsinki provides data services, which aim to support researchers throughout the data life cycle from project planning to data creation, storage, publishing, and archiving.
Check out the data support web page for more information about services.
Basics about data management also available at UH library guide.
Please contact us, if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA MANAGEMENT PLANNING TOOL DMPTUULI
DMPTuuli is an online tool where you can find:
· General, organizational or disciplinary check lists and guides regarding data management planning.
· Up-to-date funder requirements for data management plans.
UH Library organizes Tuuli workshops and pop-up clinics. DMP commenting for grant applications is also available! Autumn 2018 schedule will be updated here as soon as possible.
OPEN ACCESS SERVICES:
Researcher's guide to open access can be found here.
SELF-ARCHIVING GUARANTEES OPENNESS
Researcher, send author´s accepted manuscript to be deposited in the library: email@example.com
Please, attach also publication information (title / number) to come. If you are unsure of article version you are entitled to self-archive, send all versions to us. We will find out publishing policy and conditions. Additional information: different versions
- Publisher copyright policies & self-archiving: SHERPA/RoMEO.
- Research funder's open access policies: SHERPA/JULIET
- Funders & authors compliance tool: SHERPA/FACT
- Helsinki University Library's has several memberships for open access article processing charge (APC) discounts
- Open Access Spectrum (OAS) Evaluation Tool
- Directory of Open Access Journals - DOAJ high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals
OPEN SCIENCE SERVICES:
During the research process, researchers produce, use and edit different type of data. Growing number of datasets produced at the University of Helsinki are open and available for shared use. Useful information and links available about research materials and data here.
University of Helsinki's Think Open site brings together the University of Helsinki's open research data, open source code, and publications.
If you have any question, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Research Data
- Open Research Data / Helsinki University Library
- DataMed "Aims to do what PubMed did for papers"
- Medicine - All Feeds
- Allergology and Immunology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Clinical Chemistry
- Clinical Medicine
- Complementary Medicine
- Cytology and Histology
- Forensic Medicine
- General Practice
- Health services and Administration
- Infectious Diseases
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Education and Humanities
- Medical Microbiology
- Medicine - Other
- Nutritional Sciences
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Occupational Health
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Otorhinolaryngology and Phoniatrics
- Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy
- Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
- Public Health
- Respiratory Medicine
- Sports Medicine