RESEARCH DATA SERVICES:
YOU HAVE DATA. WE HELP YOU TO STORE, SECURE AND SHARE IT!
University of Helsinki provides data services, which aim to support researchers throughout the data life cycle from project planning to data creation, storage, publishing, and archiving. Please contact us, if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
GUIDES & WIZARS
- Service catalogue
- Research data management pages
- Datanhallinnan perusopas
- DMPTuuli - an online tool for making a Data Management Plan. You can find there:
- General, organizational or disciplinary check lists and guides regarding data management planning
- Up-to-date funder requirements for data management plans.
TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
You find our courses in Henkka when you choose topic: Digital tools and procedures (suomeksi: Aihealue: Digitaaliset työvälineet ja toimintatavat) or Arranging Organisation: Helsinki University Library (suomeksi: Järjestävä organisaatio: Helsingin yliopiston kirjasto). Contact email@example.com if you have any problems or questions about enrollment.
OPEN ACCESS SERVICES:
Researcher's guide to open access can be found here.
SELF-ARCHIVING GUARANTEES OPENNESS
Researcher, send author´s accepted manuscript to be deposited in the library: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, attach also publication information (title / number) to come. If you are unsure of article version you are entitled to self-archive, send all versions to us. We will find out publishing policy and conditions. Additional information: different versions
Practical information & links:
- Helsinki University Library's has several memberships for open access article processing charge (APC) discounts
- Think - Check - Submit! helps researchers identify trusted journals in their field
- Directory of Open Access Journals - DOAJ high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals
- Publisher copyright policies & self-archiving: SHERPA/RoMEO.
- Research funder's open access policies: SHERPA/JULIET
- Funders & authors compliance tool: SHERPA/FACT
OPEN SCIENCE SERVICES:
During the research process, researchers produce, use and edit different type of data. Growing number of datasets produced at the University of Helsinki are open and available for shared use. Useful information and links available about research materials and data here.
University of Helsinki's Think Open site brings together the University of Helsinki's open research data, open source code, and publications.
If you have any question, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Open Research Data
- Open Research Data / Helsinki University Library
- ELIXIR Deposition databases for Biomolecular data
- Fairdata services by the Ministry of Education and Culture by CSC IT Center for Science
- DataMed "Aims to do what PubMed did for papers"
- Medicine - All Feeds
- Allergology and Immunology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Clinical Chemistry
- Clinical Medicine
- Complementary Medicine
- Cytology and Histology
- Forensic Medicine
- General Practice
- Health services and Administration
- Infectious Diseases
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Education and Humanities
- Medical Microbiology
- Medicine - Other
- Nutritional Sciences
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Occupational Health
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Otorhinolaryngology and Phoniatrics
- Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy
- Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
- Public Health
- Respiratory Medicine
- Sports Medicine